You can now install IPTV Smarters Pro on your Firestick, Android and iOS devices to watch all the latest sports, movies, series, TV shows, music videos, live-streaming TV channels, documentaries, and live-streaming events around the world. The app is now available in English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Turkish, Indonesian, Malay, Czech, Polish, Romanian, Swedish, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Thai.
IPTV Smarters Pro is a (Windows) software for the Fire Stick, Android and iOS that allows you to use your Fire Stick as a Smart TV. -Use your Fire Stick as an IPTV -Record your favourite TV shows -Record your favourite movies -Record and play online sports and TVThis guide shows you how to install IPTV Smarter on FireStick (also Fire TV Stick Lite, Fire TV Cube and FireStick 4K). I also provided quick methods to install IPTV Smarter on Android TV boxes, Android Smart TVs and iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch).
IPTV Smartters aka IPTV Smartters Pro is an IPTV platform that gives you access to channel playlists from multiple IPTV subscriptions. It is a kind of IPTV management service, similar to smart IPTV. However, unlike Smart IPTV, which requires a one-time activation fee, IPTV Smartters is free (there is a paid version with additional features, but all basic services are free).
Pay attention: IPTV Smarters Pro does not provide IPTV services. This means that it does not have its own unique channel or playlist. To use this service, you must use the credentials of another IPTV service. This means you must already have a subscription with your IPTV service provider to use IPTV Smarter on the FireStick and other devices.
IPTV Smartters only works with IPTV services that support M3U playlists or have the Xtream Codes API.
The biggest advantage of IPTV Smarter is that you can subscribe to multiple IPTV subscriptions. If you have multiple IPTV services, you can access them from one place: IPTV Smarters. Moreover, the app has a user-friendly interface that provides an excellent streaming experience.
With IPTV Smarters, you can also install and use the EPG if it’s included in your IPTV subscription.
Attention FireStick users!
Governments and ISPs are constantly monitoring your online activities, and accessing copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick can cause serious problems. Your IP is currently visible to everyone. I highly recommend you to buy the best FireStick VPN to hide your IP address and transfer your favorite games safely.
Personally, I use ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure VPN on the market. Not only is it easy to install on any device, but it also comes with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee. And if you are not 100% satisfied, you can always get your money back. ExpressVPN is also currently offering an additional 3 months free for an annual plan!
Here are the reasons why using a VPN is essential at all times.
Read: To set up and use a VPN on the Fire Stick
- To install IPTV Smarters Pro on a FireStick
- Using IPTV smarter on a FireStick
- To access IPTV Smarter on the FireStick
- Amazon FireStickIPTV Smartphone Overview and Benefits
- How to install IPTV Smarter on Android mobile devices, Android TV boxes and Android smart TVs
- To install IPTV Smarter on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch)
- IPTV Smarters Pro 3.0.0 (Beta)
To install IPTV Smarters Pro on a FireStick
While IPTV Smarters Pro is available in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store for Android and iOS mobile devices respectively, it is not offered in the Amazon Store. So if you want to install it on your FireStick, you have to download it from the site. We will download the Smartters IPTV APK using the download application.
1. First we install the download application
This application allows you to download the IPTV Smarter to the FireStick (as downloading from a browser is not allowed).
Also read our detailed instructions on how to use the downloader to download applications to the FireStick.
2. Click the Search > Search option on the FireStick home screen.
3. Enter the name of the application (this is Downloader)
Click on the Downloader option when it appears in the search results
Select the Downloader icon on the next screen, download and install the application
4. Returning to the FireStick home screen after installing the Downloader application
Tap on Settings in the menu bar
5. In settings, select My Fire TV
6. When the following options appear on the next screen, click Development Options.
7. Click on Install from unknown applications
This configured the FireStick settings to allow the installation of IPTV savers and other third-party applications. Perform the following steps:
9. You can now open the Downloader
application. When you start this application for the first time, a series of prompts appear. Discard it until you see the following screen
In this screen, you need to click in the URL text box on the right (make sure Home is selected in the left menu), where it says http://.
10. In this window, enter the following path: https://www.firesticktricks.com/smarter.
Message: You can also use a shortened version of the firesticktricks.com/smarter URL.
11. Wait a minute or two for IPTV Smarter to download to your FireStick device.
12. Once the download is complete, the Downloader application will launch the APK file and the installation will begin.
Press the Install button
13. Wait for the installation to finish
14. The installation ends with a notification of the installed application.
You can now click on the OPEN button and start working with IPTV Smarters.
I recommend choosing DONE to delete the APK file first and save space in your FireStick’s memory.
15. Clicking DONE above will return you to the downloader interface.
16. Press the Delete key again
That’s it! You now have the IPTV Smarters application on the FireStick.
Your FireStick / Fire TV is now ready to play your favorite content. But before I begin, let me warn you that everything you send online is visible to your ISP and to the government. This means that watching movies, TV shows and sports broadcasts for free can get you in trouble with the law.
Fortunately, there is a reliable way to hide all your streaming activities from your ISP and the government. All you need is a good VPN for the Fire Stick. A VPN masks your original IP address and helps you bypass Internet monitoring, ISP restrictions, and geographic content limitations.
Personally, I use and recommend ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all types of streaming applications and is very easy to install on Fire TV / Stick.
We do not encourage copyright infringement. But what if you accidentally upload content from an illegal source? It is not always easy to distinguish between a legal and an illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on the Fire Stick / Fire TV, let’s see how you can use ExpressVPN to hide your streaming activities from prying eyes.
Step one: Sign up for ExpressVPN HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. This means you can use it for free for the first 30 days. If you are not satisfied with the service (which is unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step two: Turn on the Fire TV Stick and navigate to Search and then Search.
Step three: Now type expressvpn (without quotes) into the search bar and select ExpressVPN when it appears in the search results.
Step four: Click Download to install the ExpressVPN application on your Fire TV / Stick.
Step 5: Open the application and enter the credentials you created when you purchased your ExpressVPN subscription. Click on Connection.
Step six: Click on the power icon to connect to the VPN server. That’s it. Now your connection is secure with the fastest and best VPN for FireStick.
You can also learn more about using ExpressVPN with Fire TV / Stick.
Using IPTV smarter on a FireStick
Message: To find out how to access IPTV Smarter or other applications installed on the FireStick, please refer to the following section
As I said before, IPTV Smarters doesn’t have their own channels. It’s simply a middleman that allows you to stream the channels you have access to through your IPTV service provider.
Therefore, you must be subscribed to at least one IPTV service to use IPTV Smarters.
This is the window you will be taken to next time. First you need to click on ADD USER in the top right corner or ADD NEW USER in the middle of the screen.
There are two ways to enter the IPTV service on IPTV Smarters
- To download a playlist or a file/URL
- Connecting to Xtream Codes API
Loading a Playlist or File/URL
Your IPTV service MUST support the M3U playlist in order to use it with IPTV savers. Not all IPTV services do this.
Normally your IPTV provider will send you an email with your login details after you subscribe. This email also contains links to the M3U playlist and EPG. If you do not receive a link, please contact your IPTV provider.
When you select your playlist or upload a file/URL, the application may ask for your permission. Click on Authorize
A screen appears where you can enter a link to the M3U playlist. Make sure the radio’s M3U URL is selected under Playlist Type.
Enter a name of your choice in Playlist name.
Enter the M3U URL under File/URL.
Click on the button Add a user
Connecting to Xtream API codes
M3U playlist URLs are often long and difficult to type into the application, especially when typing with a FireStick remote.
So I recommend using the Xtream Codes API instead. They are shorter and easier to type.
However, the Xtream codes have been removed, and I’m not sure if the API codes still work.
Read: Authorities crack down on IPTV provider, remove Xtream codes
The Xtream API is sent to you by your IPTV provider along with the URL of your M3U playlist. If you do not receive it, contact your IPTV provider.
When you click Sign in with the Xtream Codes API, a window will appear where you can enter your information:
To access IPTV Smarter on the FireStick
This section is for users who want to know how to access IPTV Smarter or other applications installed on the FireStick.
The second row of the FireStick’s home screen is the Your Applications and Channels section, where you can access the 20 applications you have installed. If you have more than 20 applications, here are some ways to open them:
– Go to Settings >> Applications >> Manage Installed Applications >> IPTV Smarters (or any other installed application) >> Run Application
– On the FireStick, press and hold the Home button for at least 5 seconds. In the pop-up window, click on Apps
– On the FireStick home screen, click the button with the three dots in the middle right
When the list of applications appears, scroll down and tap IPTV Smartters.
If you plan to use IPTV Smarter often, you should move it to the home screen. Press the menu button on the remote control (3-line button). In the pop-up menu at the bottom right of the screen, press Move
Amazon FireStickIPTV Smartphone Overview and Benefits
Here are some key points:
- IPTV Smarters does NOT contain any proprietary channels. You can only use the interface to access channels from other IPTV service providers.
- You MUST have a subscription to at least one IPTV service provider to use IPTV Smarters.
- You can use the M3U playlist URL from your service provider or the Xtream Codes API to connect to IPTV Smarters.
- You can use multiple subscriptions from multiple IPTV providers.
- IPTV Smartters are a great way to access multiple IPTV subscriptions from one location without having to install separate applications.
How to install IPTV Smarter on Android mobile devices, Android TV boxes and Android smart TVs
IPTV Smarters is also supported on other Android platforms, including mobile phones, TV boxes and smart TVs.
In fact, IPTV Smartters is officially available on these platforms through the Google Play Store.
This means you don’t need to download the IPTV Smarters application on these devices.
Message: On some Android set-top boxes, this application is available as IPTV Smarters Pro.
Here are the steps to install IPTV Smarter on Android phones, TV boxes and smart TVs:
- Open the Google Play Store on your device
- Enter and search for the IPTV Smarters application
- Follow the instructions on the screen and install the application.
IPTV Smartters works the same way on all these Android devices and also on the Amazon FireStick. To learn how to use IPTV Smarter on the FireStick, see the Getting Started section.
To install IPTV Smarter on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch)
IPTV Smarters is also officially available on the Apple App Store. Follow the steps below to install the app on iOS devices:
- Open the Apple App Store on your device
- Looking for smartphones for IPTV
- Install IPTV Smarters by following the instructions on screen.
- Launch the application from the iOS home screen
You can sign in to the IPTV Starters app using the IPTV service credentials on your FireStick or Android device.
IPTV Smarters Pro 3.0.0 (Beta)
Message: This information is for those who are new to the IPTV Smarters Pro application.
The developers of IPTV Smarters recently announced the release of Beta 3.0.0 for 2021, available for volunteers to test and provide feedback. The update is compatible with Android devices, including the Amazon FireStick.
Since this is a beta version, the application may not be stable yet. Therefore, if you are not interested in trying new things, I recommend you stay away for now and wait for the public release.
To register for the beta:
- Go to theIPTV Smartters Propage in the Play Store
- Participate in the beta
- They’re ready for the test.
Overview of functions– IPTV Starter 2021
- Live broadcasts, movies, TV shows and radio streams are supported.
- Find a Master (NEW)
- New layout / user interface design (NEW)
- Episode Resume Panel (NEW)
- EPG (TV Program Guide) extensions. Resources (NEW)
- Possibility to change the buffer size of the VIDEO player (NEW)
- Improvement of the chrome castings (NEW)
- New controls in the Media Player (NEW)
- Support for automatic playback of the next chapter (NEW)
- Parental Control
- Support: TV Catch Up Streaming
- Support: Browse further (NEW)
- Support: Newly added films and TV-series (NEW)
- Support: Multi-screen and multi-user (extensions)
- M3u and URL downloads supported
- Support: Playing a Local Audio/Video File
- Support: Playback of one stream
- Possibility to add external actors
- Integrated speed test tool and VPN integration
- Support: Dynamic language change
- Support: Image in Image (NEW)
- New possibility to download content ( NEW )
- Upload your playlist or file/URL (NEW)
- Possibility to open the channel list in the video player (NEW)
- Possibility to open the episode list in the video player (NEW)
- Bug fixes and many other improvements (NEW)
IPTV Smarters is a great way to access all your IPTV services from one place. It is not necessary to install a separate application for each service. This application is also useful for IPTV services that do not have a user-friendly interface.
You can install IPTV Smarters Pro on the FireStick using the side-loading method I’ve described in this guide. If you are using an Android phone, Android TV box, Android smart TV or iOS device, you can get this app directly from their respective official app stores.
How to jailbreak Firestick
How to install Thunder TV
How to install Sportz TV IPTV
How to install Eternal IPTV
We do not check the legality or safety of any add-ons, applications or services mentioned on this website. Furthermore, we do not promote, publish or link to copyrighted feeds. We strongly condemn piracy and urge our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our website refers only to non-copyrighted public domain content. Read our full disclaimer.
We are a reader-supported blog. If you purchase an item through the links on our website, we may receive a commission. Read more
We need your support
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I install IPTV Smarters pro on FireStick?
1. Connect your FireStick to your TV 2. Download and install the app from the Google Play Store 3. Connect to your Fire TV 4. Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications 5. Select IPTV Smarters Pro 6. Press “Install” 7. Wait for the app to install 8. Press “Open” 9. Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications 10. Select IPTV Smarters Pro 11. Press “Force Stop” 12. Press “Clear Cache” 13. Press “Clear Data” 14. Press “Clear Data” 15. Press “Clear Data” 16. Press “Clear Data” 17. Press “Clear Data” 18. Press “Clear Data” 19. Press “Clear Data” 20. Press “Clear Data” 21. Press “Clear Data” 22. Press “Clear Data” 23. Press “Clear Data” 24. Press “Clear Data” 25. Press “Clear Data” 26. Press “Clear Data” 27. Press “Clear Data” 28. Press “Clear Data” 29. Press “Clear Data” 30. Press “Clear Data” 31. Press “Clear Data” 32. Press “Clear Data” 33. Press “Clear Data”
Can I install Android apps on Amazon Fire Stick?
Yes, you can install Android apps on Amazon Fire Stick. Can I install Android apps on Amazon Fire TV? Yes, you can install Android apps on Amazon Fire TV. Can I install Android apps on Amazon Fire TV Stick? Yes, you can install Android apps on Amazon Fire TV Stick. Can I install Android apps on Amazon Fire TV Cube? Yes, you can install Android apps on Amazon Fire TV Cube.
What is IPTV Smarters Pro APK?
IPTV Smarters Pro APK is a free app by IPTV Smarters. It is a TV streaming app that lets you watch TV shows and movies from around the world. What does IPTV Smarters Pro APK do? This app lets you watch TV shows and movies from around the world.
iptv smarters pro apkiptv smarters pro apk downloadiptv smarters pro apk crackediptv smarters pro downloadiptv smarters pro filelinkediptv smarters pro code hack,People also search for,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,IPTV Smarters Pro,TiviMate IPTV Player,GSE SMART IPTV,Amazon Alexa,Roku,Amazon Appstore,See more,iptv smarters pro apk,iptv smarters pro apk download,iptv smarters pro apk cracked,how to install iptv smarters pro on firestick,iptv smarters pro download,iptv smarters pro apk download for samsung tv,iptv smarters pro filelinked,iptv smarters pro code hack