With the release of the OnePlus 6, OnePlus is now offering their full-featured flagship, the OnePlus 6, to its customers. However, to fully enjoy its potential, you will still need to unlock the bootloader. This guide will walk you through the process of unlocking the bootloader on the OnePlus 6, and installing a custom recovery, which will allow you to flash root-only or system-only zip files, and sideload custom recoveries.
The OnePlus Nord CE offers a great phone at a great price. It has a 5.0-inch 1080p display, a Snapdragon 400 processor, 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of storage, a 13 MP camera, and a 5 MP front camera. In addition, it has a microSD card slot, a 3,000 mAh battery, and an IR blaster. Overall, it is a stellar phone, one that I personally use as my daily driver. With that said, most users want the full potential of their phone, and root access is one way to do that.
The OnePLus NORD will be one of the first devices to come with OxygenOS 4.0 OTA, the latest version of OnePlus’s custom Android ROM. This is a quick guide to rooting and unlocking the bootloader on your device, which will provide you with complete control over what’s happening on your device.
OnePlus recently released the second phone in its Nord series, called Nord CE 5G. It has the same design and specifications as the first OnePlus North. Although the device is classified as 5G, in some areas you will only have one 5G band. We have already launched the GCam for the Northern EC. And here we come to the orientation of the roots. Here is how to root the OnePlus North CE and how to unlock the bootloader from the OnePlus North CE. OnePlus is known for its flagship devices. But now the OEM has also entered the mid-range market, starting with the OnePlus North. The OEM then launched several mid-range phones from OnePlus. The OnePlus North CE is a new mid-range phone from OnePlus. It features a 6.43-inch AMOLED FHD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate. The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 750G processor and an Adreno 619 GPU. The OnePlus North CE also features a triple camera setup. It contains 64MP+8MP+2MP camera sensors. On the front, there is a 16MP selfie camera. It runs on Android 11, powered by OxygenOS 11. As you know, OxygenOS offers a clean experience, but you may not find enough customization options. But don’t worry, you can get advanced features by rooting the OnePlus North CE 5G. Here you can also learn how to unlock the bootloader of the OnePlus North CE. Rooting an Android phone still works and is worthwhile if you know all the features and benefits of rooting. Today, it’s not as easy to get established as it was a few years ago. Fortunately, most Android phones can be optimized. Rooting allows you to use custom fonts, custom loading animations, third-party themes, etc. But as you know, rooting is not possible if the phone’s bootloader is locked. So first, we will share the steps to unlock the bootloader for OnePlus North CE.
OnePlus North CE Unlock Bootloader
The bootloader is a security feature for all Android phones. This is one of the reasons why rooting an Android phone is a difficult task today. All Android phones come with a locked bootloader by default. It restricts users from rooting or writing to the root directory. To root the OnePlus Nord CE, you first need to unlock the bootloader. Fortunately, OnePlus allows its users to unlock the bootloader easily. You can check all the steps to unlock the bootloader of the OnePlus Nord CE.
- First, make a full backup of your phone, as unlocking the OnePlus Nord CE bootloader will format your data.
- Install the ADB and Fastboot drivers on your computer.
- Now open the settings of the OnePlus Nord CE and go to the About phone option.
- Under About Phone , you will see the version number, click on it 7-8 times. The message You are now a developer appears.
- Go back to the main settings, then to System > Developer Settings.
- Enable OEM unlocking and USB debugging in the developer option. Also, enable the early restart option in the Developer Options.
- Long press the power button, then you will see several options, press the three dots and select bootloader. You can also fastboot using the hotkeys.
- The OnePlus North CE will now boot into fastboot/bootloader mode. Connect the phone to your computer.
- Now open the Command/CMD window on your computer. Enter the following command to check whether the device can connect to a computer. You will then receive the device ID.
- Once the connection is established, enter the following command.
- The above command suggests options on your phone. Now use the volume keys to scroll through the options. Select Unlock bootloader and press the power button.
- The unlocking process deletes all data. Once the unlocking process is complete, the device will automatically reboot.
- Set up your device and enjoy OnePlus North CE with the bootloader unlocked.
If the Nord CE bootloader is unlocked, you can check this in the developer options. OEM unlocking should be enabled by default. Now you are ready to root your OnePlus North CE. Be sure to follow the requirements for the files and tools.
- Make a full backup of your phone
- Download Magisk APK to your phone
- Make sure your phone’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Install ADB and Fastboot drivers on PC (or download the platform tools)
- Download the OnePlus North CE firmware (the same version as installed on your phone).
- Some applications may not work, especially banking applications
Steps for rooting OnePlus North CE 5G with Magisk
In this guide, we will use the Magisk tool to root the OnePlus Nord CE. Magisk is an advanced and efficient tool developed by John Wu. The Magisk application recently received a major update that makes the rooting process more efficient. Let’s see how to root the Northern CE.
- Eject the Nord CE firmware and copy the boot.img file to the phone.
- Now install the Magisk application on your phone.
- Open the Magisk application and click the Install button.
- In the next step, select the Select File and Repair option.
- Find and select the boot.img file to begin updating the boot image.
- The output file is saved in the download directory as magisk_patched.img.
- Copy the corrected boot image file to your computer in the C:adb directory. Also rename the corrected file to boot.img.
- Restart your OnePlus Nord CE in Fastboot mode and connect it to your computer.
- In the C:adb folder (or platform-tools folder), press Shift+right-click on an empty area and select Open Command Window Here or Open PowerShell Window Here.
- You can check whether the device is connected or not by entering the following command, which should return a device ID.
- Now enter the following command to flash Magisk and root the OnePlus Nord CE.
- fastboot flash boot boot.img
- After flashing the corrected boot image, reboot the device.
- Install Magisk Manager if it is not already installed.
- Follow the instructions in the application and the device will automatically reboot.
After you root the OnePlus Nord CE 5G, you can check root access with a third-party root checker. If you get root access on your OnePlus Nord CE, you will be able to use all apps and features that require root privileges. You can also customize your phone with Xposed modules. If you want to know how to install Xposed Framework, you can read this guide. That’s it about how to root OnePlus North CE phones and unlock the OnePlus North CE bootloader. If you have a OnePlus phone, you should check out the other OnePlus guides. Check it out:After having rooted many Android devices, I feel that it is important to offer more than a guide. I have put in a lot of effort into this guide, and I feel that it is my responsibility to make sure that the end result is a satisfied customer.. Read more about how to root oneplus nord n100 and let us know what you think.
oneplus nord unlock bootloaderroot oneplus nord android 11root oneplus nord n10how to root oneplus nord without pchow to root oneplus nord n100root oneplus 7 pro,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,9:42Unlock Bootloader & Root Oneplus 7 & 7 Pro running Android 10 …TechiBeeYouTube – Jun 8, 2020,9:42,Unlock Bootloader & Root Oneplus 7 & 7 Pro running Android 10 …,TechiBeeYouTube – Jun 8, 2020,TechiBee,YouTube – Jun 8, 2020,11:44How to Unlock Bootloader & Root Oneplus 7 Series Oxygen OS 11.0 …TechiBeeYouTube – 1 month ago,11:44,How to Unlock Bootloader & Root Oneplus 7 Series Oxygen OS 11.0 …,TechiBeeYouTube – 1 month ago,YouTube – 1 month ago,11:02OnePlus 7 Pro – How to Unlock the Bootloader, Install TWRP, and …XDAYouTube – Jun 10, 2019,11:02,OnePlus 7 Pro – How to Unlock the Bootloader, Install TWRP, and …,XDAYouTube – Jun 10, 2019,XDA,YouTube – Jun 10, 2019,See more,oneplus nord unlock bootloader,root oneplus nord android 11,root oneplus nord n10,how to root oneplus nord without pc,how to root oneplus nord n100,root oneplus nord xda,how to root oneplus nord n10 5g