Looking for Google photos on Roku? This guide serves you best for the same. So stick here & don’t go anywhere & keep reading to know more.
Photos are a return ticket to the moments otherwise gone! Photos are precious! Photos are cherished forever as they hold a special place in one’s heart. You click a photo once and then you have it saved for life and you can see it whenever you feel like it. If you lose a person then you can relive the moment and remember him or her by seeing that photo. Re-watching videos and photos never get old. You can share them with your loved ones and make them enjoy them as well.
Sometimes you lose photographs from your phone which is very sad and tough because if your phone had some important documents then it will be a very hard task for you to receive them. It can get lost by any method say it gets corrupted or you might lose your phone in the market and then not be able to find it by any means.
Sometimes you forget to take back up of your data unintentionally which includes your photos, videos, important documents, and your factory reset your mobile phone or it is also called formatting your mobile phone so these can also be the reasons that you lose photos. So it is always the best option to take backup of all your data. You can take back up of your photos on google photos.
If you are an android user then you will surely know about google photos as it is available on every android device and on iPhone you need to take it back up in your apple id. Google photos might be nothing new to you as everyone knows about it.
Google photos even show your memories from 1 year back, or 2 years back, and from every year that you had taken the photo from that mobile phone. Google photos can keep your images, documents, and files very well organized, safe, and in a systematic manner as well. Not only this google photos do the backup automatically.
The best part about the google photos is that they can be viewed on your Roku device as well which is quite impressive as it is always fun to watch things on a big screen. Google photos protect your photos from getting corrupted and getting lost and also they can not get lost if you delete them by chance. If you want to view photos on the big screen of Roku then you can sit with your family and have a good time with them. You can relive your precious and enjoyable moments with them.
So in this article, we will learn about how to view google photos on your Roku device. By viewing the photos on your Roku device you can watch videos and photos on a big screen and enjoy your time. You can sit back and relax with your family and have a family photos night and enjoy your time to the fullest. So now without any delay let us get started with the process and the details.
The process is very simple and very basic, most of you might be familiar but if you do not know then do not worry at all I have got your back! Just read the article till the very end and you will get all your answers and all your donuts will be cleared and finally, you can enjoy your time.
Let us have a look at the process of how to view google photos on Roku
One thing that you must keep in mind is that in order to view google photos on a Roku device you need to have your google account otherwise it is not possible to watch any photo or video on the Big TV screen of the Roku streaming device. In the Roku store there is no official google photo app available so do not waste your time looking for it as searching for it will be of no use. This means that the app can not be downloaded on the streaming device by any chance. So now let us study some other methods of this process and then you can watch the content and enjoy your free time.
The screen mirroring option is used for many occasions. No exception is to be taken for this. You can use screen mirroring so that you can view the content on your Roku device or you can say Roku media player. Although the photos can not be synced directly to your Roku device. So let us get started with the steps:
- The very first step that you need to follow is that on the same network you need to connect your android device (smartphone) to the Roku device i.e, your streaming device
- Also, you need to make sure that the internet connection is fast and stable so that you do not face any issues while you do the process
- As soon as both the devices as on the same wi-fi network you need to proceed further for the installation of the app step
- If not already installed then please do install the google photos on your device
- Find the “settings” option and click on that
- After clicking on the setting option, click on the “Connection and Sharing”
- Now you need to click on the “cast” button so that it can be enabled
- After clicking on it your device will start for the availability of the streaming device that is nearby
- It will not be a hard task to find your Roku device as you will be standing near to it
- As soon as the searching process is over choose the device from the list that will appear on your screen, it will get connected the moment it gets connected your content will be displayed on the Roku TV screen obviously the connected one)
- Now finally the browsing can be done through the apps
- To view the photos and videos on the TV screen you need to open the Google Photos app
The screen mirroring option has become so popular lately. If you are new to this then please do follow the steps carefully so that you can accomplish it easily but if you have already done it then for you it will be easy for sure.
Learning how to add google photos on Roku windows
The people who use Windows can follow the steps given below to add google photos on Roku:
- First of all, you need to make sure that the Roku device, as well as the windows computer, are connected to the same network of wi-fi
- On your pc or laptop, please do open the web browser of your choice
- On your Roku device, you need to visit the photos.google.com website
- Now the screen mirroring option needs to be enabled
- The notification icon can be seen on the bottom right corner
- Now you will see an option “connect”, click on that
- As soon as you click the connect option the screen will be available to you
- Now that you are close to your Roku streaming device, you will be able to see the Roku device in your search results
- The app needs to be opened on your computer after selecting the device
- Now that all the steps are completed the content will be cast or displayed on the TV screen that is connected to Roku
I hope that this was really interesting and easy for you to do and if you are new to all these things then please do all the steps very carefully so that you do not face any error or issue. Please do share this with your friends and family so that they can also relive their precious memories with their loved ones on the big screen. If you face any issue while doing this process even if the steps are correct then please do ask them in the comments below.