Do you watch cartoonnetwork.com activate? on your Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, or Android device? If not, now is the perfect time to activate it. Activating Cartoon Network on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV will allow you to access all the great shows that are offered by this network.
The best part is that there are no additional fees for watching these programs either! Activating Cartoon Network on Roku devices will give you access to over one hundred channels of amazing entertainment including Adult Swim Live Streams & Full Episodes! You can even catch up with Adventure Time and Regular Show in HD Quality.
The best news about activating Cartoon Network through our service is that there are NO extra costs involved whatsoever!
- Instructions to Activate Cartoon Network on cartoonnetwork.com activate Page
Instructions to Activate Cartoon Network on cartoonnetwork.com activate Page
1. Instructions to activate Cartoon Network on cartoonnetwork.com/activate page
2. Enter your username and password
3. Click “Go”
4. Type in the code that appears on the screen onto the activation code box, then click “Activate”
5. You’re all set! Now you can watch Cartoon Network online with your family!
6. To deactivate your account, go back to this page and follow these steps in reverse order (click “Deactivate”)
7) If you have any questions or need help at any time, please contact customer service by emailing them at [email protected] or calling 1-800-890-9090 ext 4357 for more information!
8) Thank you for activating Cartoon Network today! We hope that you’ll enjoy it as much as we do! 🙂
Activate Cartoon Network Channel for Amazon Fire TV
To activate Cartoon Network on Amazon Fire TV devices, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to your settings menu and set up a new device.
2. Click on “Choose”
3. Find the section for “Sign In Options” and select it
4. Find the section for “Username/Password” options and enter a username, password, then click “Go.”
5. Type in the code that appears on the screen into the activation code box and hit Activate button (the icon is located at the top right corner of this page)
6) You’re all set! Now you can watch Adult Swim Live Streams & Full Episodes through your Amazon Fire TV device! 🙂 **Make sure you are connected to the internet to enjoy this channel**
7) If you have any further questions, please visit our help page or contact customer service. We can be reached by emailing [email protected] or calling 1-800-890-9090 ext 4357.
Activate Cartoon Network on Roku Devices
1. Go to your System Settings & select the “my account” option under the settings category -> Now click the “add channel with a code” button -> Enter the following activation code – 907007615161828
2. Enter your username and password that you use for signing in at Cartoon Network official site -> Select the country as United States of America (USA) -> Click Continue button
3. Select your TV provider from the list of available options -> Click Continue button -> Now select your package & click the continue button again
5. Enter a name for this channel in the “Channel Title” field -> Click on add option under the “Roku Channels” section
7) You’re all set! To check if activation was successful or not, check in your Channel Store –> Go to My Channels category and here you will see a new entry of Cartoon Network (along with the list of other channels that were added earlier).
8) If you face any issues during the registration process or if you want to modify information about this channel, return back to the official site and follow the same steps as mentioned above but use different codes. For modifying channel information & activating other codes, use the following activation codes –
A) To modify channel information: 90587615161828
B) To activate adult swim live streams & full episodes : 0952701001065622_RECMARTCNAnnddddSCCAAFX-261001102
C) To activate classic cartoons live streams & full episodes : 023370212241745_RECMARTCNAnnddddSCCAAFX-261001102
Activate Cartoon Network on Android devices using Xfinity TV credentials
1) On your Android device, search for “Xfinity” in the Google Play Store & select it -> On the next screen, look for the “XFINITY Stream Beta” app and install it on your device.
2) Launch this application from App Drawer -> Enter your XFINITY username/password details -> Hit sign-in option located at bottom of next page (if you have not set up a password then hit continue button otherwise enter a password in “Password field”)
3) Now click on the “+” icon that is located at the bottom right corner of your screen & select Cartoon Network channel -> Continue with on-screen instructions
4) Enter the activation code that is mentioned at the top of this post. Make sure to enter it correctly, else you’ll fail the activation process
5) Now click on the “Activate” link on the next page after entering the correct activation code. If you are not able to get through this step then read the original instructions carefully or contact customer service for support
6) You’re all set! To check if activation was successful or not, return back to the official site and sign in using your Xfinity credentials -> Under My TV category, click “Channels I get for XFINITY.” Here you will see a new entry of Cartoon Network (along with the list of other channels that were added earlier).
7) If you face any issues during the registration process or if you want to modify information about this channel, return back to the official site and follow the same steps as mentioned above but use different codes. For modifying channel information & activating other codes, use the following activation code – 911320895775777
8) Do let us know in the comments which one of these 2 ways worked best for you to watch American Adult Swim on your Roku device! Thank you! 😀
Activate Cartoon Network Channel for Apple TV
1) On your Apple TV device, open the “Settings” app -> Scroll down and select the “Comcast Cable” option from the list that appears. If you don’t see it then go back to the page and look for a heading called “Account”, click on it. Now scroll down to the bottom of next & you’ll find an option named “TV Provider”. Click on that
2) It’ll take you to the next page where Comcast service will be listed with is in white in color; Click on this service
3) Then select the Cartoon Network channel by scrolling down & clicking on the channel icon. OR if you want to activate adult swim live streams or full episodes, simply follow these steps -> Select Adult Swim channel (The same way as you’ve selected Cartoon Network) and click on the settings icon that is located next to it -> Now select “Enable Adult Swim” from the list of options.
4) Then follow activation steps as mentioned above using different codes for each channel (Adult Swim & Cartoon Network). Enter the correct activation code as per your service provider & hit activate link to continue with the further process. In case of any issues, contact customer support for assistance
Activate Cartoon Network Channel on Fire TV devices
1) On your Fire TV device, go to the main menu -> Click on the “Settings” option -> Select it and a new screen will appear where all apps present in your device will be listed down vertically; Scroll down until you find an option named as “SETTINGS” and click on it
2) Now select the “System” option from the list that appears. It’ll take you to a new screen where various options will be listed including a section called “Developer Options”. Click on it -> Scroll down until you find an option named “Apps from Unknown Sources” and make sure it is enabled (to do this, simply click on the toggle button located next to it). If not then enable this option; we don’t want any issue while trying to add a third party channel or streaming service to our device
3) Return back again to the main menu of your Fire TV device and go to the XfinityTV app by clicking on its icon (If installed already, otherwise get it from the download section & install it). After installation, return to the main menu of the Fire TV device -> Scroll down & click on the XfinityTV app. Now you will be asked to sign in using your Xfinity credentials or sign up for a new account
4) It’ll take you to the next page where all selection options will be present; select one that states “Live Stream” (If you want live streaming then never mind other options) and enter it like below
5) Once done with entering code correctly, it’ll ask for provisioning information, but since we’ve already given our details during the Comcast activation process, all this data is already added; simply proceed by clicking on the continue button
6) And now if everything went right & there were no errors during registration, you’ll be redirected to the home section of the XfinityTV app; click on any channel that interests you and hit the play button. Congratulations! You’ve successfully activated Cartoon Network live TV streaming service on your Fire TV device
Activate Cartoon Network for Smart TV
1) On your Smart TV device, go to the main menu -> Go to Settings -> Now select Network or Internet option from the list that appears. If you don’t see it then go back to a page and look for a heading called “Network”, click on it.
2) It’ll take you to the next page where all selection options will appear; select one that states “Set Up Internet Connection” (If you want live streaming then never mind other options) and enter it like below; then hit the Next button
3) Enter your details like Username, Password & connect your TV with internet by giving network name & password if prompted
4) Once done with entering code correctly, it’ll ask for provisioning information, but since we’ve already given our details during the Comcast activation process, all this data is already added; simply proceed by clicking on the continue button
5) And now if everything went right & there were no errors during registration, you’ll be redirected to the home section of the XfinityTV app; click on any channel that interests you and hit the play button. Congratulations! You’ve successfully activated Cartoon Network live TV streaming service on your Smart TV using Fire TV device (This method can also be used for activating Adult Swim Channel)
Xfinity Live Streaming Requirements: To watch Xfinity live streaming services with an HD quality, please make sure that you’re having at least 6Mbps internet connection speed, or else video might get lagged at times.
6) Having said that, it’s finally time to enjoy live streaming on your Fire TV or Smart TV device. To see what’s currently playing on Cartoon Network, simply click on the home section of the XfinityTV app and you’ll be taken to the next page where all selection options will appear; select “On Now” options to find out what’s currently airing & hit the play button
8) Once playback is started, a full-screen mode can be used by clicking the icon that appears at the upper right corner of the screen (If this doesn’t come up automatically, try checking if Google Chrome browser supports HTML5 videos; If not then enable the flash player plugin for Google Chrome -> Go to chrome://plugins/ section). On any other firefox based web browsers, please make sure that flash player is enabled.
9) To change the display resolution, use the icon that appears at the upper right corner of the screen after hitting the play button (this may or may not appear depending on which web browser you’re using); select a resolution according to your internet connection speed & video quality that you want to get; then hit refresh icon to reload the current channel that’s playing
10) You can always jump back to the home section by clicking on the XfinityTV logo present at the bottom right corner of the screen (This popup won’t appear during live TV streaming)
11) On any android based smart TV, there might be chances where this service will work; but we can’t give any guarantee since we didn’t try this method out yet. If you’re still unable to activate, then inform us via the comment section below & we’ll try to find a solution as soon as possible.
12) The good news is that Cartoon Network live streaming service can also be activated for other devices running on Mac OS X like Laptop/Macbook; all one has to do is make sure that the Adobe Flash plugin is installed (search for it if it is not present), and type www.xfinitytv.com/activate in the address bar of chrome browser; enter the code given after clicking on the appropriate button and enjoy live TV streaming for free!
If you’re having any issues related to activating Cartoon Network service at your end via Fire TV device, don’t hesitate to share with us via comment section or via email ( available at about us page ); we’ll try to solve your problem as soon as possible.