Looking for the Best CPU Cooler For Ryzen 9 3950X? Read further to know more about it.
A CPU cooler is the part of a computer’s cooling system that cools the central processing unit (CPU) by removing heat from it. A CPU heatsink usually consists of either an air-cooler, water-cooler, or oil-cooler.
They often contain one or more fans to increase their efficiency and speed up the transfer of heated air away from the CPU into other parts of the system. If you are looking for a good CPU cooler for your new Ryzen 9 3950x processor then look no further! Here are the top ten CPU coolers for Ryzen.
The best CPU cooler for the Ryzen 9 3950X is Noctua NH-D15. This is because of its phenomenal performance, which is way better than most other coolers on this list. It features six heat pipes that are linked to two large aluminum fin arrays, with one 140mm NF A12x15 PWM fan in the front and one 120mm NF A12x15 PWM fan in the rear of the cooler.
This CPU cooler features six heat pipes linked to two large aluminum fin arrays, which are manufactured using Noctua’s proprietary Stepped Inlet Design. This helps to improve the efficiency of heat transfer not just within the copper base plate but also with the two heatsink stacks.
This best CPU cooler is best for any enthusiast or overclocker who wants the best value for money and best performance.
It’s finally happened! The flagship Ryzen 3000 processor has been released and it is a beast. Top-of-the-line Zen2 16 core/32 thread monster with more threads than many HEDT processors for only $750? Yes, please!. This means that mainstream desktop computing will never be the same again thanks to its power, parallel processing ability – all at once unheard in price or socket type before now as well.
While the 3950x is one of the fastest Ryzen CPUs on earth, it can be difficult to find a compatible motherboard and cooling solution. This guide will help you decide between motherboards as well as what kind of cooler would best suit your new processor in order for smooth performance at all times!
In this first article, we are going over some basics: What type of sockets do they use? How many PCI Express slots does my build require? And most importantly- how much power output should I expect from each individual slot when selecting components like RAM modules etc.? Next time around then.
There are three types of cooling solutions: air coolers (which use heatsinks and fans), AIOs enclosed liquid loops using radiators, pumps, and fan combinations. The last one we’re not going to cover for general recommendations because there’s too much customization involved; however many 3950x users may consider a custom loop as an option instead!
For other two categories though – like water-based or oil-based systems respectively in place over heat sinks on GPUs (or even CPUs) – those work best when paired with specific cases.
- Best CPU Cooler For Ryzen 9 3950X
- 1. Noctua Nh-d15 – Budget Friendly CPU Cooler
- 2. Cooler Master Masterliquid – High End Air Cooler
- 3. EVGA CLC 280 Liquid – High-end Gaming
- 4. CORSAIR ICUE H100I – High Performance CPU Cooler
- 5. SCYTHE FUMA 2 – 120mm Air CPU Cooler
- 6. BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 4 – Silent High-end Air Coolers
- 7. ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 – RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
Best CPU Cooler For Ryzen 9 3950X
1. Noctua Nh-d15 – Budget Friendly CPU Cooler
- Proven premium heatsink (more than 300 awards and recommendations from international hardware websites), now available in an all-black design that goes great with many colour schemes and RGB LEDs
- Extra-wide 140mm dual-tower design with 6 heatpipes and dual fans provides maximum quiet cooling efficiency on a par with many all-in-one watercoolers, ideal for overclockers and silent-enthusiasts!
- Dual-fan design with renowned, award-winning NF-A15 140mm fans with Low-Noise Adaptors and PWM for automatic speed control: Full cooling performance under load, whisper quiet at idle!
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1700, LGA1200, LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+)
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 12900K, 12700K, 12600K) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X)
If you are looking for a great budget-friendly CPU cooler for your Ryzen 9 3950X, the Corsair H60 is a great option. It features a single 120mm fan and uses a copper base plate to provide excellent heat dissipation. The best part about this cooler is that it is very easy to install, and it is compatible with most AMD and Intel processors.
- With state-of-the art dual tower design and 6 heat pipes, the MSI Gaming X Trio is able to provide class leading cooling performance. With 2 fans on each side of this gaming PC for unmatched airflow rates that keep your system cool during intense usage or high demanding games like Fortnite!
- The Noctua NF-A15 140mm fans are perfect for low noise, high performance builds. With PWM support and Low Noise Adaptors included in the box they will be ultra quiet with automatic speed control too!
The NH-D15 has a copper base and is polished to keep the thermal compound in place without needing too much of it. Six heat pipes transfer the generated heat from the core unit into fins for dissipation so you don’t have any problem with hotspots or other parts being too hot when gaming on your computer!
Luckily for those who can’t afford the premium, we have affordable cooling solutions that are designed to take your system up a notch. In fact, our products consistently set an industry standard and provide you with unmatched performance at any price point – so go ahead!
The thought of having expensive parts in one’s computer systems doesn’t appeal too much nowadays given how many people face financial struggles on daily basis; however, there is still value found within these high-end pieces if only because they come backed by years upon decades worth experience manufacturing quality hardware around the world
those who are looking for a budget-friendly CPU cooler that provides excellent heat dissipation. It features a single 120mm fan and uses a copper baseplate to provide superior heat dissipation. The best part about this cooler is that it is very easy to install, and it is compatible with most AMD and Intel processors.
If you are looking for a great budget-friendly CPU cooler for your Ryzen 9 3950X, the Corsair H60 is a great option. It features a single 120mm fan and uses a copper base plate to provide excellent heat dissipation. The best part about this cooler is that it is very easy to install,
The Scythe Mugen 5 is a high-performing air cooler that also cools well. It has six heat pipes to take away a load of your processor, and it does not have any fan noise thanks in part due to its low profile design. With only one included fan though- you can add another one if needed for dual cooling–this product performs better than most other mainstream models while still providing quality performance at light overclocks or under heavy loads!
The Noctua DH-15 is a great choice for anyone looking to cool their Ryzen 9 3950X. This air cooler can match budget AIOs and provides better performance without the risk of liquid leaks or pump failures that affect many cheaper models, but they are often less expensive than other options in this category, like Thermaltake Frio Extreme 11 RGB Premium Heatsink GPU Cooler with Backplate!
So if you’re on a tight budget where every penny counts toward cooling your system as much as possible then check out these affordable yet high-performing alternatives!
It is no surprise that the Noctua DH-15 has been a favorite among PC builders and gamers alike. This massive cooler offers fantastic cooling for even the hottest of builds, with its fans operating at low noise levels while still providing excellent performance in all areas such as temperature control or fan speed customization options.
Other than its size (which we can’t deny), this product features everything else you would want from an enthusiast-grade unit: brown/beige color scheme on both sides which looks sleek yet interesting; six thermal paste piles waiting patiently inside so there are never any worries about where your latest purchase went wrong before –
Pros & Cons
- Outstanding cooling performance
- Runs quietly
- Well rounded bundle
- Good RAM clearance
- User-friendly mounting system
- Includes two 140mm fans as standard
- Excellent build quality
- Six-year warranty
- Brown and beige isn’t for everyone
- Relatively expensive
2. Cooler Master Masterliquid – High End Air Cooler
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- The larger surface area increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial grade seal high: Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
When you want more bang for your buck, but if money isn’t an issue then go ahead and spend it on something like the 3950x. The high-end air coolers will allow this processor to fully stretch its legs while even overclocking moderately can yield further performance increases–though they might not exceed what some other products offer in terms of pure cooling power (a custom loop or AIO).
- The first and second generations of a air conditioner were bulky. The third generation is more efficient, as it’s dual chamber pump enables fast-moving air that cools faster with less energy use than traditional single chambers or old designs which circulated water across their entire surface area.
The technology in this AC unit blows your typical 55lbs fan outta the water!
- SickleFlow has refreshed their exterior design to provide a more streamlined and efficient cooling system. The new SickleFlow cools the GPU better than ever before, while also providing you with an unmatched fan experience that won’t make your PC blow hot air onto its own face like some other manufacturers’ products often do!
Placebo: New SIII+ Refreshed Design “The newest edition of our best-selling product line is finally here.” That’s what they said when I opened up my latest shipment from local supplier X Company last week-a a sleek black box emblazoned boldly on top in gold lettering -“New S III Plus Edition”. It turns out this particular model represents only one small piece (literally) of everything these
Black fans are not just some pretty face, they have a lot more going on under the hood than you would ever expect! With dual-fan cooling and 6 heat pipes to keep those processors cool in spite of overclocking or heavy use alike; these motors will always be able to bring whatever system back down without fail. They’re so reliable that even though my 3950x ran nearly as hot at stock speeds (without any upgrades!) I never had any problems with it running too slowly on these babies—and don’t forget about their Noctua NF-A15N
If you have $90, which is amazingly reasonable for how much performance you are getting and don’t want an AIO (including the fact that even a good budget air cooler will cost around the same amount), then Noctua’s high-end CPU coolers like their DH-15 will serve your needs.
We were excited to see that the MasterLiquid ML240R RGB performed better than expected in terms of thermal performance. Although it only provided 0.1 degrees Celsius less thermal efficiency, this still makes for an amazing water cooler!
I’m so glad we purchased these coolers because even though they are smaller than our other AIOs and didn’t offer any RGB lighting capabilities like those Raijintek Orcus 360 models do (or at least not yet), I’ve never been happier with how quickly my computer’s CPU is cooling down after benchmarking sessions or playing games all day long.
You get a great RGB liquid cooler at an affordable price, and it doesn’t break the bank.
The MasterLiquid ML240R is one of our favorite all-in-one kits for gaming systems with its small footprint that can fit just about anywhere in your home or office space without taking up too much room from other equipment like monitors or speakers – not to mention how cool these things look while they’re running!
Pros & Cons
- Good cooling performance
- High MTTF rating for the fans and pump
- View window for coolant inspection
- Two-year warranty (some competitors provide three)
- Pricing disadvantage following recent cuts by competitors
3. EVGA CLC 280 Liquid – High-end Gaming
- Compatible with Intel LGA2066/2011/2011-v3/1200/1150/1151/1155/1156/1366 and AMD AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2/TR4.
- 280mm Dual Fan radiator. Radiator size: 312mm x 139mm x 27mm (LxWxH) fan Size: 140 x 140 x 25mm (x2)
- Rgb LED's, can be synced to other EVGA RGB components
- Unique EVGA fan design for reducing noise without sacrificing performance
- Includes the software suite for monitoring and managing EVGA AIO's, EVGA flow Control. Pump noise level: 20db(a) (Max)
AIO coolers have a number of advantages over air cooling. First, they are usually more space-efficient due to their design and the efficiency that comes from using radiator fans rather than the blowers in many high-end products.
Second, you can see what’s going on inside your PC with ease as there is always something visible for onlookers (ie: pump block). Thirdly depending if you use subpar fan blades as I do then AIOs provide less volatility which may keep things quieter at night or when trying not to wake up others next door!
Are you looking for a water cooling system to keep your high-end CPU cool and overclocked? The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 Hydro Copper video card has the ideal solution. With its powerful aluminum radiator, two silent 14cm fans driven by custom software that regulates fan speed & LED lighting this elegant design is perfect for any gamer or overclock enthusiast!
- The EVGA SuperNova G2 is a new, high-end gaming PC that was designed for the enthusiast with demanding needs. It has an all black exterior to match its other components and features two 14cm fans powered by NVIDIA’s latest technologies in order work quietly during night time hours or when playing games like League of Legends which are heavily audio based (noise cancelling).
- The graphics card will be lit up using color LEDs along water block style illumination while running at low speeds thanks to efficient cooling capabilities; there is no need wait around until things heat up! The Intel i7 processor offers plenty o power without generating too much noise so you can enjoy whatever task takes your fancy – whether now
As most air coolers will see a larger variation in temperatures than the liquid within an AIO, it is important to consider a high-end cooler like the Corsair H50 or Thermaltake Riing 14. If price and performance are your primary concerns then go with this option but if not budget-oriented there’s no better choice than EVGA CLC 280 which has been shown as one of the best budget all-inclusive units on Amazon reviewers’ lists!
EVGA has been a beloved component producer due to its amazing customer service and warranty rules, which is why we selected them as our top pick for the best 280mm AIO cooler on this list. The quality of their products is unparalleled in comparison with other brands like Noctua or Dark Rock Pro 4(!).
The EVGAsangrientruckerA1 (or EK-Cool GTX1060) efficiently cools your graphics card without compromising performance by being too large while still providing great cooling output at lower noise levels than traditional air-cooled solutions.
The CLC 280 offers quality, reliability, and performance where you want it most. It also comes with some nice RGB touches on the pump block that will look great under moderate overclocking of your 3950x processor – without breaking any bank!
With an MSRP of $118, the EVGA CLC 280mm is hard to call cheap. But based on top-of-the-line performance and quality this particular cooler deserves its price tag as it can provide all that PVC with grace! If you’re ready to dive into liquid cooling with ease but don’t have enough cash lying around just yet then check out what they’ve got over here; we think YOU will be impressed by these units’ great performance too 🙂
A high-end AIO will give you the absolute best performance possible. If your case has space for a 360mm radiator and is willing to invest in cooling then go ahead with Thermaltake Floe DX as it keeps their Ryzen 9 3950X cool even under load while idle when overclocked too!
There are plenty of good options from Corsair or CoolerMaster that do just this well but we recommend them because they’ve been known not only to keep things running smoothly on airflow through fins without any static buildup like other manufacturers have had happened before (such as EVGA).
If you want the best, brightest cooling mainstream option for your 3950x then there is no question that this AIO from Thermaltake will do everything and anything. With 360mm of Floe-DX radiating heat away to keep things cool in leaps and bounds with hardware comparable or even better than our highest tier competitors—the only thing leftover are those pesky rays shining through!
If you want the most bang for your buck when it comes to building a new computer, then there is only one option: buy yourself some low-end components and put them together with an affordable heat sink. Even though this high-end CPU cooler (which costs about as much as 33% of what’s left after paying off all other parts) may not be cheap at $240, its performance makes up for any price point! For those who can’t afford such an expense or simply don’t need anything fancy-looking-wise—the 360mm Floe Non-DX does just fine without skimping on cooling potential during intense gaming sessions.
Pros & Cons
- Excellent CPU cooling performance
- Exceptional voltage-regulator cooling performance (when top-mounted)
- PWM fans can be controlled by motherboard or onboard controller
- Somewhat noisy
- The onboard controller adds to the price
4. CORSAIR ICUE H100I – High Performance CPU Cooler
- A high-performance RGB pump head provides powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU, lit by 33 ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs.
- Includes a CORSAIR iCUE Commander CORE Smart RGB Lighting and Fan Speed Controller, for precise speed and lighting control over up to six RGB fans.
- Two 120mm CORSAIR ML RGB Magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver powerful airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance, with eight RGB LEDs per fan.
- Accurately control your cooling via PWM, adjusting fan speeds from 400 to 2,400 RPM.
- A brilliant white finish on the pump cap, radiator, and fan housing reflects light for brighter lighting and fits right in with a modern white RGB build.
The Corsair H100i RGB PRO XT is an all-inclusive CPU cooler that supports AMD’s Threadripper TR4 and TRX processors, as well as Intel’s socket 775. It includes four different mounting brackets to fit your system build needs with ease while also including a backplate for 115x motherboards!
You’re looking at the new and improved Corsair H100i RGB PRO XT. This cooler is capable of cooling several different types of processors, such as AMD Threadripper TR4 or Intel Core i7 7700K with ease!
Additionally, there are two snap-fit mounting brackets included for easy system builds that can support any number of up to four modules without issue (not counting backplates). For all your Liquid Nitrogen needs when building out those gaming rigs in 2019 make sure you get yourself a case-worthy centerpiece today – it’ll be worth every penny spent!!
- The Corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fan is a high-performance, low noise cooling solution for your processor. These two 120 millimeter wide fans deliver improved airflow by using magnets instead of blades to create an even flow across its surface which helps cool down the CPUs more effectively than traditional designs can do!
- With magnetic levitation, the ML series of fans are capable to provide a better airflow for your gaming PC and improve its cooling performance.
With magnetic levitation, the ML series of fans are capable to provide better airflow for your gaming PC and improve its cooling performance. These high-performance blades generate less static pressure than conventional blade designs which means you get more air moving power in return with no risk whatsoever!
- With standard low noise operation mode or advanced turbo modes available on all three models; this is one purchase that will last longer than any other product out there today.
The Corsair H100i RGB PRO XT is a high-end, liquid cooling kit that can be used to cool your processor with ease. The standard Micro B USB header enables integration into any computer’s motherboard for easy installation and compatibility purposes!
The H100i RGB PRO XT is backed by a standard 5-year warranty from Corsair for AIO liquid coolers.
The company’s dedication to quality and customer satisfaction has made them one of the most trusted brands in this niche market segment, which makes its generous coverage of high-end cooling systems all that more impressive!
Pros & Cons
- High-performing 240mm AIO cooling
- iCUE software suite allows for customized cooler and lighting control
- Priced well for premium performance
- Noisy fans at 100% speed
- Awkward, small screws used to secure fans to the radiator
- The RGB lighting is pump-only
5. SCYTHE FUMA 2 – 120mm Air CPU Cooler
- 15% better in performance to noise ratio, FUMA2 has reached itself to next level. Dual heatsinks and fans accelerate and enhance heat dissipation for top-tier performance. 6 x 6mm heatpipes and copper plate base ensure heat from CPU and drop temps. Ideal for mainstream, gaming PC, even overclocking with high TDP processor(9900k, 9700k, 9600k,3700x, 3800x, 3900x, 3950x).
- Asymmetrical design allows unrestricted use of any front RAM slot, and cut-out fin design gives clearance(55mm) of rear RAM slot(LGA2011/2066). Standing only 155mm tall, the cooler fits most PC case on the market.
- Using Kaze Flex 120mm quiet fan(Fluid Dynamic Bearing), FUMA2 use two different thickness(25mm & 15mm) PWM fans rotating in opposite direction. This generates higher static pressure as well as stable airflow thus pushing cooling performance to maximum while keeping silent operation. Addition fan clips is included to add 3rd fan.
- Premium HPMS III is easy-to-install and secure for socket INTEL LGA 775, 1150/1151/1155/1156, 1200, 1366, 2011(V3)Square ILM, 2066 Square ILM & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+), AM4, FM1, FM2(+). This mounting system gives precise contact pressure to CPU and support most popular sockets and motherboards on the market.
- Product dimension: (W)137 x (D)131 x (H)154.5mm, Weight: 1000g. Included thermal compound paste and Y fan cable for installing both fans on one CPU fan header.
Scythe has been making computer parts for over a decade. They started out small, but with their work in quality and commitment to customer service, they are now well known among gamers as an industry leader in cooling solutions.
Scythe has been around for a long time, going back to 2002 when they first started out. Their success in the CPU cooler and fan industry led them to become one of today’s best-known brands- so much that Scythe fans even have their own community!
With such an extensive portfolio spanning many different product lines ranging from solitary coolers like the CSQritical series or Dual Intelligent Fan Control mode compatible blades; there isn’t any room left on your shopping list without representation by these quality makers who pride themselves not only on making top-notch products but also ensuring customer satisfaction whether it be through excellent service via phone calls (which most companies don’t do) emailing tech support staff 24/7…whatever method suits you best will suffice as all.
15% better in performance to noise ratio, FUMA2 has reached its next level. Dual heatsinks and fans accelerate heat dissipation for top-tier performance with 6 x 6mm heat pipes that run through a copper plate base ensuring excellent transfer efficiency between two ends of the same object (objective 1).
This cooler can also be used by mainstream gamers or even overclockers on high TDP processors such as 9700k/9700K series CPUs at stock speeds without any issue whatsoever making it an ideal choice among those who demand maximum cooling power but don’t want excessive size playing havoc within their computer case!
This low-profile cooler is designed to fit most PC cases on the market. The asymmetrical design allows for unrestricted use of any front RAM slot, while the cut-out fin gives 55mm clearance in rear LGA2011/2066 slots without blocking airflow from other components around it like power supplies or graphics cards installed vertically inside a case’s occupants compartment. At only 155mm tall (without fans), this ATX form factor tower fits under desks easily and even has enough space left over if you plan not to install any additional cooling before closing up shop!
The new Fuma Twin Tower cooler from Scythe, which is a high-performance heatsink with two solid fin packages and six powerful U-shaped heat pipes. The copper base plate covers the whole area beneath it to transfer more current efficiently between module components while dissipating all this heat away – no worries about your computer crashing!
The Fuma 2 is an upgrade from the original that comes with an asymmetric heatsink design, where two towers are offset to either side. The fins on this cooler have also been shortened so it can fit in between memory banks on mainboards without interference or risk of overheating your hardware components due to only one bank being used at any given time (you know what they say: multitasking!).
To protect against corrosion caused by dust intrusion into vulnerable joints such as those near processor cores and VRMs – which would result if you didn’t clean them regularly enough- all copper heat pipes will be nickel-plated too!
Pros & Cons
- High performance
- Quiet even at max fan speed
- Easy installation and full compatibility with tall memory kits
- Nothing worth to mention
6. BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 4 – Silent High-end Air Coolers
- Two virtually inaudible silent Wings PWM fans
- Funnel-shaped frame of the front fan for high air pressure
- Achieves only 24.3Db(a) at maximum fan speed
- Seven high-performance copper heat pipes. Overall dimensions without Mounting material (L x w x H): 5.7 x 5.35 x 6.40 inch
- Airflow-optimized cooling fins; cutouts enhance the RAM compatibility.Easily installable black Installation Kit can be mounted from above.Intel: LGA 1150/ 1151/ 1155/ 1156/ 1366/ 2011(-3) square ILM/ 2066.Amd: AM2(+)/ AM3(+)/ AM4/ FM1/ FM2(+)
Be quiet! Dark Rock series is the pinnacle of air coolers. These power users and overclockers will find every watt possible in this sleek tower cooler swathed with no-nonsense, deep-black aesthetics that make it stunning to look at as well.
The new flagship model from this family lineup has been built for those looking not only for performance but also silence – so much so you can barely hear anything coming out when running your system at full capacity thanks to its all copper heatsink design (no fan).
For those looking to extract every last watt of their processor’s potential, be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 is an excellent choice. With its dark black exterior and power-user features like a large tower cooling design that holds up well against high-performance processors in Heatpipe based towers for overclocking enthusiasts who want nothing less than perfection from their system build; this product has it all – along with top-notch customer service should anything go wrong on your end during installation or usage.
- A pair of Invisible Wings PWM fans
- A virtually inaudible silent cooling system is quiet, effective and efficient.
- With a sleek funnel-shaped frame, this front fan has the power to push out high levels of air pressure for maximum cooling.
- It features five blades and three speeds that are adjustable in one touch with electronic controls so you can easily adjust it according your needs on any given day!
Sporting two fans in total, the Dark Rock Pro 4 manages to provide more than adequate cooling for any PC. The twin pair of aluminum fin cooling towers are cooled with a 120mm front-mounted SilentWings fan and a 135 x 22 mm rear exhaust engine is driven by airflow through both stages from an array on 25 MM high static pressure mountable blades which offer unparalleled performance anywhere near their noise levels as well.
Pros & Cons
- Amazing cooling
- Dual fan setup
- Massive heatsink
- Sleek black design
- It’s fairly large
7. ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 – RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
- 1.77” full color oled panel for real time system stats and personalized logos or animations via asus live dash software controls
- Industrial grade 2000 RPM PWM noctuid radiator fans and software control via fan pert reduces unnecessary noise while keeping your system cool
- Patent pending embedded micro fan inside the pump housing to maximize cooling performance on the VRM and m.2
- Aura sync addressable RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever expanding ecosystem of aura sync enabled products
- Aluminum pump cover and reinforced, sleeved tubing ensure high durability
The Republic of Gamers Ryujin 360 Liquid CPU Cooler from Asus features a 360mm radiator and comes with three performance 120mm Noctua NF-F12 fans. This is one the best all-in-one CPUs for AMD Ryzen 9 3950X due to its cooling ability, which also prevents overheating near vital components such as VRMS ( voltage regulator module), M2 slots, or circuitry embedded within pump housing itself!
In addition on top of that this AIO cooler doesn’t just keep your system running smoothly; it’ll be able to prevent any damage from happening should something go wrong before even reaching you’re PC’s power status light coming back ON.
The pump housing has a built-in LiveDash OLED display and AuraSync RGB LED lighting, which you can customize using the free LiveDash software. It’s compatible with both Intel or AMD sockets but make sure to check if your CPU cooler will clear any clearance on your motherboard before purchasing.
The next time someone asks about what kind of PC component does X come out from where I see this as an opportunity for some friendly chit chat about tech talk; however, there are many other uses for these gadgets outside just gaming like checking how much water is left in our coffee machine.
The latest PC from Asus is a stunning-looking device that not only has great features but also provides outstanding cooling. The Aura Sync RGB LED lighting on the design gives it an extra touch of class, while 3x 120 mm Noctua NF-F12 fans offer powerful airflow in every direction with their embedded pump fan!
Pros & Cons
- High-quality Noctua NF-F12 IPPC 2000 fans included as standard.
- RGB LEDs are quite tasteful and not over the top.
- The 1.77” OLED is a cool feature, and useful for displaying system details.
- Two pieces of software are required.
- The Embedded 60mm fan is very loud at full speed
The Ryzen 9 3950X is a fantastic processor, but its heat output makes it vulnerable to damage. It’s recommended that you buy the right hardware for your protection!
The following cooling systems guarantee that your PC is operating at peak performance, with no worries about its processors getting damaged. For those who want an excellent air cooler but are wary of spending too much on them or prefer not having the extra components like case fans and such; all these coolers provide high-quality services in their own way without compromising quality.