Transforming Your Business With Five Principles of Engagement
Original Air Date: January 30, 2017
Dush Ramachandran speaks with the author of Why Are There Snowblowers in Miami? Transform Your Business Using the Five Principles of Engagement, Steve Goldstein.
Steve details those Five Principles of Engagement:
- Fresh Eyes: Learning to adopt an outsider’s perspective leads to creative insight and problem-solving.
- Hot Buttons: Focusing on one or two pertinent metrics in any situation facilitates action.
- Connecting: Interacting with employees and customers on a regular basis is the key to success.
- Speed: Whatever speed you are going is too slow.
- Transparency: The more people know, the better they can do their jobs.