November 10, 2014
WebmasterRadio.FM Previews the 2014 Miami Book Fair International (Updated)
Once again, WebmasterRadio.FM is proud to feature a number of distinguished authors who will be appearing at the upcoming 2014 Miami Book Fair International. Heralded as one of the largest book fairs in the United States, the annual event runs from November 16 - 23, 2014 on the Wolfson Campus of Miami Dade College in Downtown Miami, Florida. For more information, please visit their website at MiamiBookFair.com
Interviews are being conducted by WebmasterRadio.FM hosts Maria Reitan (Purse Strings) Byron White (Life Tips) and Bennet Kelley (CyberLaw and Business Report).
Below are some of the interviews we have taped thus far. We will be adding more interviews to this post in the coming days. Full-length interviews with these authors will air in future episodes of Purse Strings, Life Tips and CyberLaw and Business Report throughout the holiday season.
- Rutgers political science professor Ross K. Baker on Is Bipartisanship Dead in the United States Senate?
- Janet Burroway, winner of the 2014 Florida Humanities Councils Lifetime Achievement Award for Writing on Exploring The Lives of Female Authors Over Age 60 on Exploring The Lives of Female Authors Over Age 60.
- Barb Schmidt, author. businesswoman and spiritual teacher onManaging Stress, Finding Inner Peace, and Uncovering Happiness.
- David Altshuler: author of Raising Healthy Kids In An Unhealthy World
- Public Radio Commentator Chris Farrell on Unretirement: How Baby Boomers are Changing the Way We Think About Work, Community, and the Good Life
- Editor Extraordinaire Don George on Innocent Abroad: Life-Changing Trips from 35 Great Writers.
- Actress and Comedian Annabelle Gurwitch onI See You Made An Effort: Compliments, Indignities, and Survival Stories from the Edge of 50
- Neville Williams on Sun Power: How Energy from the Sun is Changing Lives Around the World
- Broadcaster Tavis Smiley on Death of a King: The Real Story of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr's Final Year
- Kim Weiss, author of Sunrise, Sunset: 52 Weeks of Awe and Gratitude.
- Emily Parker on Now I Know Who My Comrades Are: Voices from the Internet Underground