June 14, 2016
Conversion Conference Speakers Challenge Our CRO Knowledge
Conversion Conference 2016 recently wrapped up their annual event in Las Vegas. From web designers, marketers, and business owners, attendees learned about the highest converting websites in the world.
Cranberry Radio was on location in Las Vegas and spoke to a number of speakers that presented at this year’s annual event. All of our coverage can be on our website under Digital Marketplace from the featured shows section on our home page.
- Shyamala Prayaga spoke at the Conversion Conference about an Amazon Case Study.
- Brian Massey discussed conversion optimization discipline, content delivery, and designing a mobile site with high conversion rates.
- Barry Feldman discussed his go-to-techniques for writing persuasive content.
- Bill Albert taught audience members of the Conversion Conference about the largest User Experience Program in the United States at Bentley University.
- Co-founder of SEO-PR marketing agency Greg Jarboe updates Daron Babin on how the relationship between social media and video has transformed over the years.
- Brandy Shapiro-Babin talked with Vi's Senior Living content manager Leslie Boehms on how to share content with non-tech-savvy prospects and more.